- Handling of personal information
- We keep your personal information accurate and up-to-date. We maintain a security system, develop data management systems and educate our employees as part of a series of measures necessary to protecting the personal information we collect from threats of unauthorized access, loss, damage, falsification and improper disclosure. In addition, we implement security measures in order to help ensure strict management of personal information.
- Purpose of use
- Personal information entrusted to us by our customers is used solely for the sending of e-mails and materials in response to inquiries and/or requests for information on or questions regarding our business operations.
- Providing information to third parties
- We will manage the personal information entrusted to us by our customers appropriately and will not provide your personal information to any third party except when such disclosure:
- Is made with your consent
- Is being disclosed to a service provider in order to offer you a requested service
- Is in accordance with or required by applicable law
- Disclosure, addition, correction, deletion
- When we are requested by a customer to make inquiries, modify or delete personal information, we can provide you the rights to do so only after confirming your identity.
- Regulatory compliance and reviews
- Contact for inquiries and complaints about the handling of personal information
- If you have any queries about the handling of your personal information, please contact us:
Yoshida Technoworks Co.,Ltd.
11-12 Bunka 2-chome, Sumida-ku, Tokyo, Japan
TEL: +81-3-3610-0081 (main switchboard)